Sunday, January 02, 2005

Second Verse, Same As The First

Man...have you seen the MySpace blogs? Those pages are nice.

I might have to relocate!

I began writing yesterday...and I plan to try to force myself to write daily, regardless. My overriding issue is discipline, and I have to whip it. No pun there.

Just like I plan to, whenever possible, do the blog thing daily.

Went back to work last night after four nights off...man I don't miss that place when I'm gone. At all.

I have friends who are talking about getting a new roleplaying group together...let's cross our fingers and hope for the best, yeah? I would love to run Angel, Deadlands, Dungeons & Dragons (specifically Ravenloft) or All Flesh Must Be Eaten (one shots OR ongoing game) right now...in addition, one of my online friends has mentioned again (perhaps not seriously) that he would like to play online again...so there may be hope yet.

In other news, Anna Nicole Smith is still alive. God love her.

I am..

The Famous Tommy Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home