Saturday, January 01, 2005

And a Happy New Year

Greetings and salutations!

I do hope everynoe had the best possible Holiday they could have under whatever circumstances they were under this year.

I rang in the New Year with my wife, son and four of my dear friends and two of their children. We talked, snacked, missed the ball drop and played Chez Geek, which is one of my absolute favorite party games.

My three biggest goals in the new year are: Get out of my crummy old job, get a role-playing group together that actually sticks and to get at least one new writing gig.

One of my major failings as a writer is discipline. As in, I just don't have much. I need to work on that, bad...=P

Don't call any of the above resolutions...I'm not gonna start THAT bit. But they are things I hope to accomplish.

On a side note, I have also mentioned that I would like to be back on stage again, and starring as Scrooge in some manner of "A Christmas Carol". THAT one I'm sure won't happen...but stranger things and all...=)

Folks, I shall endeavor to chime in more often. May your year be good to you all.

And yeah, I'm still...

The Famous Tommy Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home