Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Thanks

I am thankful that my son is happy and healthy.

I am thankful that my wife enjoys being married to me.

I am thankful that most of my family will be together tomorrow.

I am thankful that I'll also be visiting with friends this weekend.

I am thankful that I do have a job.

I am thankful that my employers saw fit to give me a significant raise.

I am thankful that no one close to me died this year.

I am thankful that John Kerry had the grace and dignity to not tie the nation up for months post-election.

I am thankful that Tom Filsinger created and supports a wonderful hobby, Champions of the Galaxy.

I am thankful that Alex Jurkat and Derek Stoeling of Eden Studios gave me the opportunity add to my writing credits.

I am thankful that Oliver Copp created a program, TNM, that spawned a community that most of my closest on-line friends have come from.

I am thankful that I am able to watch anywhere from 5 to 7 hours of wrestling a week.

I am thankful that my wife loves me enough to accept me, flaws and all.

I am thankful that the BCS computer polls favor OU so much that they'll most likely be in the National Championship game, even though either Auburn or USC fans while be whining for the next year.

I am thankful that I saw my friend Ron at work today.

I am thankful for the spirited political discussions I have with my friend Matt at work.

I am thankful for all the truly considerate and caring people I encounter at work, the ones who make the a-holes bearable.

I am thankful that Jim of Wizard's Asylum in Tulsa understands customer service better than most people I have met.

I am thankful that Ben of the Original Game Shop in Tulsa likes me even when I don't spend very much money.

I am thankful that I met the Black Water Band, and that they saw fit to give me a pair of free CDs. Someday I hope to see them perform live.

I am thankful for Jon Stewart, who makes the daily news palatable.


I am thankful that I am alive and healthy to be thankful for these things.

Happy Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home