Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Random Acts of Thought Violence

Wow.

It's true. My blog was, in fact, mentioned in a Guardian article about William Safire's retirement.

Thomas Sowell will be sending me death threats any day now. Oliver North will just pay off some Third World "revolutionaries" to hunt me down.

My lil rant from yesterday morning is gone, because once I got it out of my system, I felt better. Kinda like America's Next Top Model after a trip to the loo and a digit down the gullet.

Watched Raw last night...stayed awake through the whole thing...DID NOT SEE THE BATISTA SWERVE COMING. *groan* And now next week, Triple H is gonna beat THE ENTIRE RAW ROSTER! Well, it was that or job to Orton. If I was HHH, I woulda picked the battle royal too.

And getting a cracked orbital bone MAY have been the best thing to happen to Snitsky, looks-wise...he looks CREEPY.

My young son is 2 foot 6 1/2 inches, twenty one lbs and the doctor says that he is pretty much perfect. I could have told him THAT..=)

I shall attempt to be back tomorrow...I do hope everyone has a safe and happy Holiday, and remember, chili dogs for Christmas isn't bad if you're eating them with family.

I'm still...

The Famous Tommy Z

2 Comments:

Blogger Crpls said...

The most amazing thing about HHH going over the whole roster is that it took until NOW for it to happen.

November 24, 2004 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger The Famous Tommy Z said...

Yah, HHHsux. WE WANT STING.

=)

November 24, 2004 at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home